These are the most recent alters that I've finished:
The acrylic paints used were: titanium white, burnt umber, phthalo blue (green shade), quinacridone magenta and some carbon black.
The photo had to be a bit corrected on the computer as the colour was a wee bit off, and the values were a bit off too.
This took about 15ish hours or so to finish.
I used a really cool gold paint for the text boxes, but it's very tricky to handle and I ended up messing it up so it's bumpier that I would have normally liked.
I'm quite happy with how this turned out!! 😃
Have a great morning!
Good morning! These are the most recent alters that I've finished: The artwork is from King's Quest V. The acrylic paints us...
Hello! This post is about the most recent Savra I was commissioned to paint. The client gave me ideas of what he wanted for the card....
Hello again! I recently started uploading art videos onto my YouTube channel! I will be making more videos (especially about MTG alters t...
Good evening, dear readers! I have a photo up of the Kruphix extension alter I was working on in those YouTube videos (I put a few more vid...