Wednesday, 19 July 2017

King's Quest V Alters

Good morning!

These are the most recent alters that I've finished:

The artwork is from King's Quest V.

The acrylic paints used were: titanium white, burnt umber, phthalo blue (green shade), quinacridone magenta and some carbon black.

The photo had to be a bit corrected on the computer as the colour was a wee bit off, and the values were a bit off too.

This took about 15ish hours or so to finish.

I used a really cool gold paint for the text boxes, but it's very tricky to handle and I ended up messing it up so it's bumpier that I would have normally liked.

I'm quite happy with how this turned out!! 😃

Have a great morning!

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

King's Quest V Alters

Good morning! These are the most recent alters that I've finished: The artwork is from King's Quest V. The acrylic paints us...